Room Only Terms & Conditions DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS: A deposit must be received at time of booking or the reservation will be automatically cancelled. CANCELLATION POLICY: In order to receive a refund of your deposit, notification of cancellation must be received at least 5 days prior to your arrival date. To cancel or modify a reservation, call your travel agent. Additionally, if you are holding any other types of reservations, such as dining, those reservations will not be cancelled unless you cancel them or advise us to cancel them. CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS: Changes to reservation, including but not limited to change in travel dates, length of stay or hotel accommodations, are subject to availability and the rates applicable at the time the change is made and guest is responsible for paying any increase in price resulting from the change. RESORT CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: Check-in time is generally between 3 and 4 p.m. (some hotels have check-in after 4 p.m.), and check-out time is between 11 a.m. and 12 noon. Check-in delays may occur during peak check-in periods. ROOM LOCATION AND INFORMATION: Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms or specific room location and types of rooms or bedding are on a “request basis only” and are subject to availability at the time of check-in.
Disney Resort hotels are smoke free environments. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms, on balconies or on patios.Please be advised that at Disney Resort hotels, notwithstanding your use of a sign on your door, a request by you to forgo housekeeping services or any other request made by you, the Disney Resort hotel and its staff reserve the right to enter your room for any purposes including, but not limited to, performing maintenance and repairs or checking on the safety and security of guests and property. The hotel staff will give reasonable notice prior to entry by knocking and announcing the intent to enter the room.
ROOM RATES: Room rates are guaranteed as long as guest’s room reservation is not changed, except that Disney reserves the right to charge additional amounts due to changes in applicable tax rates or other governmental charges.Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a room reservation (including after the room reservation has been confirmed) if the room reservation includes or resulted from a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in the rate, resort or room type, or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the room reservation.
NON-TRANSFERABLE: Room reservations are not transferable, and reservation name changes are not permitted.
- All rates are in US dollars.
- Additional adult charges may apply for more than two adults per room.
- Final payment is due upon arrival.
- Reservations may only be made and are only guaranteed for a length of stay of less than 30 days. Disney reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any guest, subject to applicable law.
- All sales of room accommodations take place in and are consummated in the State of Florida. Any claim, action or lawsuit (collectively, “Action”) arising out of these Terms and Conditions, reservations and bookings, and/or all rooms accommodations, products and services provided in connection with the reservations and bookings, including without limitation, Disney’s Magic Express service, photo media, and radio frequency devices (all collectively, “Terms, Reservations and Products”) must be filed and maintained exclusively in any court in Orange County, Florida having subject matter jurisdiction. The Terms, Reservations and Products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- All terms and conditions, including but not limited to deposit requirements and cancellation and refund policies, are subject to change by Disney without notice.
- Disney’s Magical Express transportation is available for guests staying in select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels. Guest must make a reservation prior to guest arrival at Orlando International Airport by calling (407) W-DISNEY (934-7639). Consistent with airline baggage policies, Disney’s Entities (as defined in this paragraph below) liability for loss of or damage to guest baggage or property arising out of Disney’s Magical Express transportation is limited to a maximum of $3,400 per guest regardless of the number of bags or amount of property (However, this policy shall not affect the applicability of Fla. Stat. Section 509.111 relating to loss of or damage to guest property at hotels). Disney’s Entities shall have no liability for the loss of or damage to cash, financial instruments, precious metals, silverware, jewelry, works of art, medicine, computer/photographic/video/audio equipment, cell phones or other valuables. “Disney Entities” means Walt Disney World Resort, a division of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., its parent, affiliated and related companies, and the directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and representatives of each. Transportation services include a one-way ground transfer between the Orlando International Airport and a Disney Resort hotel on the day guest checks in and a one-way ground transfer from a Disney Resort hotel to the Orlando International Airport on the day guest checks out. Pets will not be transported by Disney’s Magical Express transportation except for service animals.